My stylish garments are made of the highest quality leather. Please be aware that animal skin varies in colour and weight, which is characteristic of the fabric and not a fault, the variations prove the garment to be genuine leather and not imitation.
- Never store your leather garment in plastic.
- Always hang the garment on a hanger.
- Try to avoid wearing the item in the rain.
- If you do get caught in the rain, the drops will cause spots to appear on the garment, these spots can be removed by rubbing the surface of the leather with a soft clothes brush.
- Dry the garment at room temperature – Never in the sun or by a fire or radiator.
- Treat the garment again after it has been wet with a specialist leather spray to keep the leather smooth.
- Never use Tri, Benzine or Aceton on the garment.
- Suede garments can be expected to shed when new as a result of shearing the skin. It will help if you brush the garment with a soft brush.
- Only use a Specialist Leather Dry Cleaner when cleaning your garment.